marzo 27, 2012

vivianemmedy@ymail.com




http://www.4ppl.com/vivian51222211
i am good girl

Age:
23
I am a:
Woman
Location:
New York, New York, NY, US
Birthday:
11.07.1988
Looking for:
Man
Relationship:
Woman
Language:
English

25.03.2012
Hi my friendmy name is miss vivian,i will like you to be my close friend,if you accept it contact meat(vivianemmedy@ymail.com)for my photos and moredetails about methanks and be blessyours vivian

Received: from [41.82.115.168] senegal
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:08:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Vivian Emmedy
Reply-To: Vivian Emmedy vivianemmedy@ymail.com

Hello Dearest,How are you doing together with your health which is the most important thing in life, thanks for your response, mine is a little bit cold over here inDakar Senegal. My name is Vivian Emmedy Cammue from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.6ft tall, 24 years old, fair in complexion,(never married) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country which claims the life of my parents.l am in a helpless situation and that is why i am looking for a man that will replace the vacuum in my heart which my late father and mother has created in my heart.My late father Dr.Emmedy Cammue, was the former adviser to president of the Economic and Social Council of Ivory Coast. Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now because i was in school and manage to make my way to a near by country called Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.Here it's like a trip to jail and I hope by God grace I'll come out of this place soon, if you help me out. I have no brother, sister or parent, I can go to now, the only person I have now is Rev Peter Michael, the Priest of (Saint John's Cathedral) here in the camp, he is very nice to me since I'm here, but I do not live with him, rather I live in the hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men, the other for Female.The rev fathers Tel number ( +221-774-419-936) and his email address (father.peter@rocketmail.com) when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Vivian Emmedy then he will sent for me in the camp. You know, as a refugee here, I have no right or privilege, rather money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only lead to my first year before the tragic incident that leads me in this situation happened.Please listen carefully, I have a statement of my late father,s of account and death certificate(as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later,for confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, because when my father was alive he deposited a sum of money in one of the leading bank, he use my name as next of kin amount in question! $4.5m (Four million five hundred thousand dollars).So what i need from you is for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make an arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is Rev Peter, because he is like a father to me. So in light of the foregoing, I would like you to keep it private and do not tell any one about it, so that you will not lose your life when the transfer is made, because I will lose my life and the money if people hear it from you. i will like to have your full contact as well as your:
YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS,
YOUR FULL NAME,
YOUR REAL AGE,
YOUR PHONE NUMBER,
A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU
YOUR OCCUPATION.
Remember, I'll give you all this information in confidence I have for you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies.I like honest and understanding, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working man. My favorite language is English because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school, please try to call me as i requested so that we can hear each other voices.I will be thinking about you so much as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, Have a very wonderful day,Yours Truly
...............................................................................
Vivian Emmedy vivianemmedy@ymail.com
Hello Dearest,
I received your mail and i want to thank you for your acceptance to help me, by the grace of God I'm still alive till today, and with all hopes to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. Dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
I will like you to contact the Bank for the release of the fund to you as my trustee partner and investor. Write to them with all your information and tell them that you are my foreign trustee partner and you want to know the possibility of assisting me to transfer the fund to your bank account.
THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK.
HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND .Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr. Smith George.HEAD QUARTER OFFICE NO: 38 ST . ANDREW SQ. EDINBURGH EH2 2YRREGISTERED NO: 90437.E-mail: halifax_bankofscotland@scotlandmail.com / halifaxbankofscotland@london.com
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOW:
Account details:
Account number: 0 1 0 4 0 4 2 3Beneficiary Name:Dr.Emmedy CammueNext of Kin: Miss Vivian EmmedyRoll no: D / 33556847-6Sort code: 80-46-57Bic: BOFSGBS1103Iban: GB92BOFS80465701040423The Amount is.... $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have already informed the Bank about you and my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing they advise me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transferring due to my refugee status here in Senegal, because as a refugee statue i am not allowed directly to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Bank to enable them start releasing the fund to you as my trustee partner and investor. May God bless you as you do this and i am waiting to read from you?
Have a nice moment and take good care of your self, I love you.Yours lovely,Vivian.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario